- Park Info
- Tickets & Passes
- Rentals & Bike Shop
- Camps & Coaching
- Get Connected
Winter Job Fair
Work Where You Play
Imagine your dream vacation destination... world-class golf, thrilling skiing & snowboarding, award-winning fine dining, top-rated spas and countless other resort amenities. Now imagine the feeling of calling that place your office. At Mountain Creek our lives are filled with the finer things in life 365 days a year and we're always looking for new people to share them with. We work hard and we play hard.
|Mountain Creek Job Fair This Saturday!|
|When:||Saturday, October 4, 2014 • 9am-1pm|
|Where:||Red Tail Lodge|
|How to Apply:||Apply online in advance Apply Now|
|Why:||Hiring managers will be there to discuss all available positions. All employees get to ski/ride for free so don’t miss your chance to snag a job for the winter.|
CALL CENTER (Age Requirement: 18+)
- Call Center Agents – Answer phones; respond to guest inquiries, book reservations for guests.
- Reservation Agents - Answer phones; respond to guest inquiries, book reservations for guests.
- Golf Concierge/Prospector – Sell Golf Memberships, Promote Golf Events, & Book Golf Tee Times
FOOD & BEVERAGE (Age Requirement: 16+)
- Busser (Age Requirement: 16+) Attend to cleanliness of food locations
- Bartender (Age Requirement: 18+) Serve guests in a bar setting
- Cashier (Age Requirement: 16+) Assist guest with food purchases
- Cook (Age Requirement: 18+) Responsible for food preparation according to recipes and appearance
- Dishwasher (Age Requirement 18+) Ensure cleanliness of pots, pans, utensils, dishes and other materials used in food preparation and service
- Food Runner (Age Requirement 16+) Present a welcome atmosphere to all guests. Fill food orders and assists the cashiers and cooks
- Wait staff (Age Requirement: 18+) Serve guests in a restaurant setting
- Warehouse Attendant (Age Requirement: 16+) receive all materials for foods, merchandise, and park operations. Distribute foods, merchandise, and park supplies.
GROOMING (Age Requirement 18+)
- Groomers- Provide equipment operation on ski trails and on mountain roads. Learn how to efficiently control erosion on the mountain and trails. Efficiently have knowledge of basic equipment operation and practices. 5 years heavy equipment experience required, previous ski industry experience preferred.
GROUP SALES (Age Requirement 18+)
- Group Sales Prospector- Assists Sales team in accomplishing sales and marketing goals by promoting and selling the facility
GUEST SERVICES & TICKETING (Age Requirement: 16+)
- Guest Services Agents – Assist guests with purchases of passes, day tickets, resolve guest issues, lost and found, and general guest assistance.
HOTEL OPERATIONS (Age Requirement: 18+)
- Housekeepers (Age Requirement: 18+) Maintains Hotel guest rooms. Preparing for arrivals and cleaning upon departures.
- Lobby Attendants (Age Requirement: 18+) Maintains cleanliness of public areas within the hotel
- Laundry Attendants (Age Requirement: 18+) Works in the hotel laundry room monitoring laundry loads and working machines
- Overnight Laundry Attendants (Age Requirement 18+) Works in the hotel laundry room monitoring laundry loads and working machines
- Front Desk Agents (Age Requirement: 18+) Assists guests with arrivals and departures; Answers guest inquiries in a courteous manner
- Bellmen (Age Requirement: 19+) Must have a valid Driver’s License’; Assist guests upon hotel arrival and departure; park guest vehicle in hotel garage as needed
LIFT OPERATIONS (Age Requirement: 18+)
- Lift Operators – Assist with the safe boarding and offloading of guests
MARKETING (Age Requirement: 18+)
- Marketing Assistant- Assist Marketing department with winter marketing initiatives
PARKING (Age Requirement: 14+)
- Attendants - Directing guests into the facility and parking locations
- Cashiers (Age Requirement: 16+) Parking cashiers are responsible for directing incoming guest into parking facilities and collecting parking fees.
PARKS & PIPES (Age Requirement: 18+)
- Parks & Pipes Attendants: Building and maintaining park features for guests
RENTALS (Age Requirement: 16+)
- Boot Technician- Assist guests with proper fitting of rental boots
- Ski/Snowboard Technician- Assist guests with fitting and adjustment of rental equipment
REPAIR (Age Requirement: 18+)
- Repair Technician – Assist guests with tuning or repairing equipment
RESORT APPEARANCE (Age Requirement: 16+)
- Attendants- Assist in the cleanliness and daily upkeep of the park throughout the course of the day.
RETAIL (Age Requirement: 16+)
- Retail Associate – Assist guests with retail merchandise purchases
- Stock Associate – Stock and inventory retail merchandise
SECURITY (Age Requirement: 18+)
- Guards* - Provide a safe environment for guests/employees while maintaining safety as their highest priority.
SKI AND SNOWBOARD SCHOOL (Age Requirement: 16+)
- Ski/Snowboard Instructors- Teach guests who are new to the sport how to ski or snowboard
- Kids Camp Assistants- Assist instructors and guests with lesson preparation and activities
SNOWMAKING (Age Requirement 18+)
- Snowmakers-Ensure snow coverage on desired slopes in a safe and efficient manner. Work rotating shifts days, nights, and weekends, during inclement weather conditions. Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
SNOWTUBING (Age Requirement: 14+)
- Attendants- Provide a safe and fun snow tubing experience for our guests
TICKETING (Age Requirement: 16+)
- Ticketing Agents - Responsible for all duties required in admitting guests into the park including: ticket sales, ticket taking, complementary admission.